2013 Honda Accord car complaints
2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews Cars
- There are 389 reviews for the 2013 Honda Accord, click through to see what your fellow consumers are saying
- Our list of 15 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2013 Honda Accord. Close. Problems / Honda / Accord / 2013; 2013 Honda Accord Problems. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Get Your Car Fixed. Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you. View Nearby Shops. Report a Problem. Share your.
- Honda is back on track! hardtoplease2, 08/09/2013. EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M) 24 of 25 people found this review helpful. I loved my 2000 Accord SE, but it was time to pass it down, and get.
- 1,257 problems have been reported for the 2013 Honda Accord. The following chart shows the 24 most common problems for 2013 Honda Accord. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's electrical system with 305 problems. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's steering (267 problems)
- Although the 2008 Honda Accord has the most overall complaints, we rate the 2003 model year as worse because of other possible factors such as higher repair cost or more problems at lower mileage
- Our 2013 Honda Accord test car whirred its way to 60 mph in 7.8 seconds (7.5 seconds with 1 foot of rollout as on a drag strip). That's a full second better than the old Accord four-cylinder
Check out 15 common Honda Accord problems and complaints so you may buy the right car.. Bottom Line About Honda Accord Problems. Don't buy used Honda Accord produced in 2008 or 2014. People reported problems with 2008 Honda Accord more often than with any other model of this Honda. Meanwhile, the model produced in 2014 has terrible seats that caused many people back pain The 2012 Honda Accord has 655 problems & defects reported by Accord owners. The worst complaints are accessories - interior, engine, and brakes problems May 10, 2021 — Honda Accord steering problems have caused an investigation of more than 1.1 million model year 2013-2015 Accords with steering that may cause the cars to pull to one side. Honda.. 2013 Honda Accord Top Comparisons. Users ranked 2013 Honda Accord against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings. 2013 Honda Accord vs: All Ranked Cars (11) 2013 Ford Fusion (4) 2013 Chevrolet Malibu (4) 2012 Toyota Camry (3 2013 Honda Accord Sport: I absolutely love my Accord. We have owned this car for 6 years and have put 97,000 miles on it and have had zero mechanical issues (except consumable normal wear/replace.
Sue D., MO (2013 Honda Accord Sport 2.4-L 4 Cyl) screens are sometimes blank or show only the grid used for the backup camera. usually turning off & restarting the car clears the proble All I can tell you is, Honda totally got the 2013 Accord right. This car sets a new bar for performance, style, quality and value for us. Rating breakdown (out of 5)
2013 Honda Accord Problems and Complaints - 15 Issue
1 2013 Honda Accord owner reviewed the 2013 Honda Accord with a rating of 4.4 overall out of 5 The contact owns a 2013 Honda Accord. The contact stated while driving at slow speeds, the steering wheel went to the right and was difficult to turn. The brake pedal was depressed however, was..
My daughters 2013 Honda Accord V6 had a stutter upon acceleration. After researching the issue, the transmission was flushed 4 times. This is a common problem with these new transmissions Honda put.. View all 15 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2013 Accord Editor's note: You may want also want to read the 2014 Honda Accord review, the 2015 Honda Accord review, the 2016 Honda Accord review and Buying a Used Honda Accord: Everything You Need to Know. When people talk about the Honda Accord — which was completely redesigned for the 2013 model year — it's often described as bulletproof, a gold standard and the best in its class I have a 2013 Honda Accord with push button start. About a year ago began having problems starting. I put my foot on the brake, push the button, and get a noise like static. Lately it seems to matter where on the button I push. Sometimes in the middle, sometimes on different edges. I keep at it until it starts, sometimes 5-6 times View all 6 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2013 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2013 Accord
. Gas mileage is great, I only have to get gas twice a month including making trips of over 175 miles there and back. To future buyers, I believe it is a great, long lasting car especially for first time drivers Overall a good car for 2008 when introduced, but not for 2013. The thing which spoils the good features is the customer service - I have never seen in my 18 years of motoring life such a bad dealer. I raised a claim to Honda Europe and got no call back, although the appointed agent claimed to notify them several times Car problem (s) with the 2013 HONDA ACCORD. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236, TTY. Read reviews from owners of a 2013 Honda Accord. Let other owners help you choose the right car for you
Common 9th gen Honda Accord problems like paint peeling or high oil consumption might be more common than you think. In this post, we cover the five most common problems on the 2013 - 2017 Honda Accord. Learn how to identify and fix these common problems with these tips from our experts 2013 Honda Accord. The following information regarding the 2013 Accord trim levels was reportedly sent to dealers on Friday. This is the first month to order the 13M Accord sedan. We are pleased to introduce the all new Accord sedan. For 13M the following trims will be available with these standard features. Rearview camera Now in its 10th generation, the Honda Accord is known as one of the most reliable cars on the road. The current generation has certainly earned that reputation. They've appeared on multiple Car and Driver 10 Bests lists because for a family sedan, it's hard to beat. With a nice balance of efficiency and power, versatility and comfort, the current generation that began with the 2018 models. The worst model years of the Accord are the 2003, 2008, 2009, and 2013. 2003 Honda Accord Transmission Problems. The 2003 Accord is plagued by transmission failure and a consistent issue with the stereo backlight failing after minimal use. To prevent these Honda Accord transmission problems, we have one word of advice - avoid this model year Same issue with my 2013 Accord (keyed) 4 cylinder. New 51R battery failed to start 9 of 10 times after 1 month of use. Upgraded to 24f battery and issue is better but not cured (fails 1 of 20 times). I need Honda Reliability. Connections to grounding cable were corroded (blue color). Sanded clean, issue persists. No drain on battery overnight
Used 2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 286 Car Reviews
- I have a 2013 Honda Accord that 3 times over the last 30 days the power steering has quit working while making a left or right turn from a stop. Once I muscle the car out of the intersection, I can turn it off and then restart the engine which seems to reset the steering. All 3 times I have taken it back to the Honda service center of the dealer where I purchased it, and all 3 times they can.
- The U.S. government's auto safety agency is investigating multiple complaints about steering failures that could affect more than 1.1 million Honda Accord sedans. Owners complained about a loss.
- The majority of reported problems are related to 2013 and 2014 models. Among competitors, we would recommend the Toyota Camry and the 2014+ Mazda 6. What to look for when buying a used Honda Accord: Watch out for problems with the starter. The car should start on the first try without grinding or other noises
2013 Honda Accord Electrical Problems CarComplaints
2011 Honda Accord Sedan 2012 Honda Accord Sedan 2014 Honda Accord Sedan Other Comparable 4-door Compact Passenger Car (Sedan): 2013 BMW 3-Series 2013 Audi A4 2013 Hyundai Accent 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2013 Toyota Corolla 2013 Hyundai Elantra 2013 Ford Focus 2013 Volkswagen GLI 2013 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2013. The eighth-generation Accord sedan and coupe (2008 to 2012) have received numerous complaints about excessive brake wear and noise, high oil consumption, engine misfires, and air conditioning problems. The oil consumption and misfire issues seem to be caused by faulty piston rings. Honda has extended the powertrain warranty of these affected.
. 4. Starting at $21,680 or $22,480 for the CVT automatic, a well-equipped EX. Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2013 Honda Accord. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos 2013 Honda Accord LX. 92,351 miles / $12,892. Hyundai of Del Rio / Del Rio, TX. See All For Sale Top Deals Newly Listed Recent Price Drops Honda Accord 2013. The 2013 model year Honda Accord is the most recent iteration of this vehicle to accumulate a number of complaints. Drivers are reporting difficulty with the vehicle's starter failing, often just after the warranty expires. This leaves drivers on the hook for the $700 bill to replace the starter The 2013 Accord represents the ninth generation of the nameplate. The 2013 Honda Accord has a new platform, engine, transmissions, suspension, bodywork, interior, electronics and safety equipment. It is appropriate it to call it a new car. Reversing a common trend, the 2013 Honda Accord is smaller on the outside and, by total volume, smaller [
2013 Honda Accord Engine Problems CarComplaints
- I have owned 5 Accords. A 1989, 1995, 2003, 2004, and now this 2013. This is by far the best of the bunch. I had no problems with any of my Accords except the 2004. The transmission failed at 73,000 miles. Although the car was out of warranty Honda paid $2,500 of the $3,500 costs of repair
- Honda Accord Reliability And Durability: Pros: Year: Comment: 2013: Year after year, the Honda Accord has proved a reliable car. Of the 16 model years covered by TrueDelta's Car Reliability Survey, all but one get a happy face. In contrast, the Genesis Coupe had a rough start back in 2009, and in the past year has required a moderate number of repairs
- I purchased a new 2013 honda accord sport (cvt) in 2013. As of october 6, 2015, the car is about 2 years old and has approximately 37,447 miles. The vehicle started having intermittent starting problems. The engine does not crank and all i hear are clicks. It takes 3-5 ignition attempts for the vehicle to start. Sometimes it will start on the.
- We recently got a chance to check out the 2013 Honda Accord Touring, which is the newly redesigned sedan's top-shelf luxury model.Like all Accord Touring models, it features a 278-horsepower 3.5-liter V6. Since one of our long-term cars is a 4-cylinder Accord EX-L, this made for some very interesting comparisons in the office
- We put three versions of the new 2013 Honda Accord through our Motor Trend test regimen: a loaded four-cylinder CVT, a four-cylinder manual Sport, and a nearly loaded V-6 manual Coupe
- Review: 2013 Honda Accord EX (Video) By Alex L. Dykes on May 10, 2013. Tweet. Our last look at the Accord was back in September when we ran a two-parter ( part 1, part 2) after being invited to the launch event. Yes, shockingly our invite wasn't lost in the mail. As TTAC has said in the past, there are problems with launch events
- The 2013 Honda Accord is one of America's best, most sensible sedans, even if it hasn't changed radically. Find out why the 2013 Honda Accord is rated 8.8 by The Car Connection experts
2013 Honda Accord - Car Problems, Statistics, and Analysi
- However, I am comparing Honda 2008 reports: 2026 complaints (include 1050 NHTSA complaints) --> recall 1,512,107 number of Honda Cars. Means 2013 complaints is 5% compare to 2008, which is also negligible but still need to think.($25K - Money matters
- Read 2013 Honda Accord Owner Reviews, Prices, Specs and Photos. See 1056 Consumer Reviews, 115 Photos of the 2013 Honda Accord
- 2 thoughts on Troubleshooting 2013 Honda Accord won't start / hard start problem Kathleen Regan April 29, 2021 at 6:50 pm. I have been reading the problems with Honda Accord starters. Mine is a 2013 honda accord. A few times now, it takes a few tries to start with the auto starter
Honda Accord Problems CarComplaints
- 2013 Honda Accord Sport new car reviews This Accord has four doors and a stickshift. Being the Sport line, it also has a few ticks more thrust than the rest of the four-cylinder lineup. Power in the Sport is up to 189 from 185, and torque increases a tick to 182 ft.-lbs. What's it like to drive an economical, six-speed family sedan?.
- Learn more about the 2013 Honda Accord. Get 2013 Honda Accord values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you
- The Honda Accord entered the U.S. market in 1976 as a compact hatchback and has grown in sales and in size since. It is a midsize front-wheel drive model available in coupe and sedan body styles. 2013 to Present: Honda Accord. The ninth-generation Honda Accord was introduced in 2013 and included a hybrid model
Browse all of our 2013 Honda Accord Euro reviews & videos by top motoring journalists. Find out how it drives and what features set the 2013 Honda Accord Euro apart from its main rivals. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety I've taken the 2013 Honda accord (purchased new in 2013) four times for transmission problems. I had a Bad shutter on cold days between 15 and 25 mph and between. Find the best used 2013 Honda Accord near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 1,702 2013 Honda Accord vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 917 1-Owner cars, and 2,848 personal use cars The 2013 Honda Accord has a new platform, engine, transmissions, suspension, bodywork, interior, electronics and safety equipment. It is appropriate it to call it a new car. Reversing a common.
2013 Honda Accord Review & Ratings Edmund
- 2013 Honda Accord Moreover, the latest Accord sedan is substantially smaller—and a smidge lighter—than generation eight, 3.6 inches overall at 109.3 inches, on a wheelbase that's been reduced.
- When the ninth-generation Accord arrived for 2013, Honda set out to right these wrongs. The new car was trimmer and smaller and once again classified as a mid-size. The new car was trimmer and.
- With all those options, the Accord lineup is stacked and more than ready to take on all the new competition emerging for the 2013 model year. 2013 Honda Accord. On Sale: Sept. 19 (sedan), Oct. 15.
- Review: 2013 Honda Accord S-V 3.5 V6 Photos by Ulysses Ang A long time ago, in a lifetime far, far away, Philippine executives only had a handful of choices when it comes to buying a full-fledged luxury (mid-sized) sedan
- What People Are Paying. Prices shown are the prices people paid including dealer discounts for a used 2013 Honda Accord Sedan 4D LX I4 with standard options and in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year. Taxes and fees (title, registration, license, document and transportation fees) are not included
- Honda expects the coupe to reflect approximately one-quarter of 2013 Accord sales, but I think it might do better, particularly with its new and aggressive exterior styling
2013 Honda Accord Sport. Derek McNaughton , Postmedia News For the past two decades, Honda's Accord has been a benchmark car, one of the best sedans you can buy for the dividends of all those 40. Joel Merkin, the plaintiff, indicates that he purchased a used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L in 2015. At the time, the car was under the factory warranty. By 2016, the car had about 40,400 miles on the odometer and had trouble starting 1 to 2 times a week. After multiple tries, the car would start Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2013 Honda Accord inventory from local Honda dealerships and private sellers. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2013 Honda Accord with similar vehicles
15 Honda Accord Problems And Complaints You Need To Kno
- The 2013 Honda Accord is a great car, and we're sure you'd enjoy driving one. Check out the standard features and info below to find out what other shoppers think of this car, or just search our inventory and see what we have available
- Inside and Out of the 2013 Honda Accord Touring V6. The new design of the 2013 Honda Accord gives it a modern, upscale look. The LED headlights, fog lights, and 18 wheels definitely add a touch.
- Car Reviews. Home. New Car Pricing. Used Cars for Sale. Car Reviews. Appraise My Car. Join / Sign In. Home › Honda › Honda Accord. problems with the 2013 honda accord cvt-hesitation or judder during light acceleration. mechanic63 Member Posts: 3. July 2017 edited July 2017 in Honda
- 2013 Honda Accord 70,000- same issue as above with push button start that has intermittent starting problems about every 2-3 days. I had an extended warranty, so the dealership replaced the electrical harness and starter after the car totally would not start
- 2013 Accord Coupe EX-L San Marino Red 2015 CR-V EX Urban Titanium Metallic 2007 Fit Sport Silver 65,000 miles and going strong. Previous Honda: 2000 Accord Coupe, 1994 Accord Wagon Red, 1988 Prelude White 5 speed manual, 1981 Accord 4 Door Ivory 5 speed manua
- Problem 2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr 4cyl. Honda Accord 2013 LX Sedan 2.4L CVT. Air conditioning. Ac was blowing cold air, took the car to middletown honda in middletown ny where it was purchased and was told the ac condenser is damaged due to road debris and it needs to be replaced at a cost of $650.00
- Anonymous, WA (2013 Honda Accord EX-L 3.5-L V6) Have had four Accords. Developing warped rotors seems to be a common occurrence after 6-7 years. Can hardly complain with overall terrific.
2012 Honda Accord Problems, Defects & Complaint
Read the review and see photos at Car and Driver. Search 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 Coupe Automatic you can own the new Honda Accord coupe while defying all of these assumptions, except. Reviews / Road Test / Road test: 2013 Honda Accord The ninth generation of Honda's midsize car, the Accord comes in new-look sedan and coupe body styles. Changes under the hood, however, are. The all-new-for-2013 Accord flew off of dealers' lots thanks to the fetching design and glowing reviews, though some cars did begin to exhibit mechanical issues over time. Two months ago I.
Thank You for Watching!Subscribe TODAY for more videos! See you in the next video!Instagram: www.instagram.com/kleantrix/Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.c.. Review and driving impressions of the new 2013 Honda Accord. Read the story and see photos of the new Accord at Car and Driver. Search the 2013 car's cabin dimensions vary hardly at all For those who want the practicality of a midsize sedan but aren't ready to say goodbye their youth just yet, Honda's got the car: the 2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX, and truth be told, being grown-up.
Honda Accord Steering Problems Investigated
- All Product Reviews Cars. The base version is a 1.5-liter that's shared with the Honda CR-V SUV and the Civic compact car. With the 2013 redesign, the Accord shrank in size but remained.
- I have a 2013 Honda Accord sedan 4cyl. When I brought it to my local dealer, they told me that this was normal, but I am almost positive it is worse today than it was a few months ago. As I type this to you, I am waiting for Honda customer service to give me a call back. I hope they will give me some information that is helpful
- When the ninth-generation Accord arrived for 2013, Honda set out to right these wrongs. The new car was trimmer and smaller and once again classified as a mid-size. The new car was trimmer and.
2013 Honda Accord Service Brakes Problems - car complaint
See pricing for the Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan 4D. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2013 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan 4D. View local inventory and get a quote. The 2013 Accord V6 sedan EPA 34 mpg Highway rating matches that of the 2012 Accord four-cylinder, an impressive achievement. The new 2013 Accord interior is as functional as before but more user. One of many radio problems on my new 2013 Honda Accord. I keep being told by local dealer a software update is coming, but the release date keeps being pushe..
2013 Honda Accord - User Reviews - CarGuru
Rating applies to 2013-17 models. Tested vehicle: 2013 Honda Accord LX 4-door with standard front and rear head curtain airbags and standard front seat-mounted torso airbags. The Honda Accord was redesigned for the 2013 model year. Side ratings are assigned by the Institute based on a test conducted by Honda as part of side crash test verification Head to your nearest Firestone Complete Auto Care in your 2013 Honda Accord for factory-recommended routine maintenance and our technicians will jump right in with a Courtesy Check. A Courtesy Check helps set the stage for your service and catch any small problems before they turn into big repairs Compare the 2011, 2012, and 2013 Accord » How Reliable Is the 2011 Honda Accord? The 2011 Accord has an above-average reliability rating of four out of five from J.D. Power. Read more about Accord reliability » 2011 Honda Accord Recalls. As of this writing, the 2011 Honda Accord had six reported recalls, most of which are for malfunctioning. 2013 Honda Accord Coupe: See 12 user reviews, 622 photos and great deals for 2013 Honda Accord Coupe. Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars. Find 1,866 used Honda Accord Coupe listings at CarGurus Enter the bigger, but not quite as sporty, Honda Accord Sport. With a dual exhaust, a rear decklid spoiler, 18-inch alloys, a CVT auto with paddle shifters, and a 189-hp I-4 that revs to nearly.
- The 2013 Honda Civic takes a step back in the right direction with an impressive feature set, a sophisticated new look, and much-improved refinement. Find out why the 2013 Honda Civic is rated 8.0.
- The 2012 Accord's hood was likely one of the most boring hood design in 2012, but Honda addressed this for 2013. The 2013 Accord coupe has four lines running its length that add some much-needed.
- The 2015 Honda Accord is sensible, smart, and frugal, in nearly every way; but it's also surprisingly fun to drive. Find out why the 2015 Honda Accord is rated 8.4 by The Car Connection experts
- Honda's reliability is slipping, in our opinion We currently own my 2014 Accord, my husband's 2012 Civic and my son's 2013 Pilot. The Civic hasn't been as much trouble but seems cheaper and less.
- Accord. Completely re-designed for 2013, Honda Accord coupe is a FWD mid-size car available with a standard 4-cylinder or optional V6 engine. The base Accord coupe is powered by a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque. For increased performance Honda offers a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 278 hp and 252 lb.
2013 Honda Accord Reviews, Ratings, Prices - Consumer Report
- See pricing for the Used 2013 Honda Accord Sport Sedan 4D. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2013 Honda Accord Sport Sedan 4D. View local inventory and get a.
- Accord. Completely re-designed for 2013, the Honda Accord sedan is a FWD mid-size car with seating for five. The base Accord is powered by the same 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque. For increased performance Honda offers a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque
- Learn more about the 2013 Honda Crosstour. Get 2013 Honda Crosstour values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you
- Maybe it doesn't make sense from a bean counter or a gear head perspective, but the Accord Coupe is the closest we can get to a Honda with muscle. Type of vehicle: Front-wheel-drive two-door.
- The 2013 Honda CR-V remains one of the most popular compact crossover utility vehicles on the U.S. market--as it's been for many years. New-car buyers with a bent toward the practical appreciate.